In November I overheard a dear girlfriend say she wanted to take a class to make a birthday reminder book. This same girlfriend is the busiest lady on the planet (trust me), so I thought this would be the perfect Christmas gift to make for her. I am supposed to see her on Wednesday, so I finally got around to making this for her. Phew! I am caught up from Christmas and there is one less kit in The Closet :)
- 12x12 Bazzill card stock (3 yellow, 3 pink, 3 purple)
- 2 patterns of 12 x 12 coordinating designer papers (3 BasicGrey Oh Baby Girl Natalie & 3 BG Oh Baby Girl Isabelle)
- 3 yards of coordinating ribbons
- embellishments (primas, metals, Making Memories calendar rub-ons, etc.)
- computer generated quotes and inserts
- 7 envelopes @ 5.25" x 7.25"
- 3 @ 1" book rings
I cut each library pocket, then used a CM corner rounder to round the corners. The insert in the library pocket looks like this (below):
My bf Kaye was inspired by this birthday reminder book to make a Christmas planner. Kaye inspired me, and I made a Christmas planner tutorial for Cuttlebug Challenge blog.
I am snowed in. Literally. We have had a record snow fall Friday& Saturday of 34.5" for our area. I have never seen so much snow! I stocked up last Thursday for groceries and library books. I neglected to stock up on adhesive. This book used nearly all of my adhesive. What was I thinking? Another storm is coming in tomorrow (perhaps 6"-12" more). I hope my dh will take me to Michael's or JoAnn tonight to buy lots of adhesive. It is quite possible that my children may not have school all week, so I may not get much crafting time, but needing adhesive is equivalent to bread, milk, and toilet tissue :)