Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Pink Stamper - Teacher gifts

  Some of my favorite things...making gifts for my girls' teachers, My Pink Stamper stamps, and using my paper scraps.  I feel like I have really neglected showing appreciation for my daughters' teachers this year.  I did not make them any gifts for Valentine's Day, but I hope to make it up to them for teacher appreciation week.  This is a start!  I used My Pink Stamper "School Days" stamp set:


  If you are looking for teacher gift ideas, check out today's post on Robyn's blog.  Lots of great inspiration in one spot!

Supplies:
sentiment stamp:  My Pink Stamper "School Days"
paper:  BasicGrey "June Bug"
Cricut cartridge:  "Plantin Schoolbook" circles (test tube holes) cut @ 1"; apple cut @ 3"
ribbons:  My Mind's Eye Lush 2 Navy trims; baker's twine (manufacturer unknown)
ink:  Impress "Indigo Blue"
adhesive:  Glue Arts ribbon adhesive, ATG adhesive, and foam tape
candy:  Skittles

Happy Tuesday!

23 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! This is soooooooooo cute! LOVING the tubes and love love love the apple!

Val said...

So cute! Love this idea, especially for a science teacher! TFS!

bonnie said...

Oh June this is sooooo cute...what a fabulous Teacher Gift!! ;) HUgs x

DIANA L. said...

This came out super cute. Love the colors you used.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Dee Burns said...

So CUTE! I think you more than made up for Valentine's day with this Teacher's gift. They're sure to love it. Very creative and inspiring.
Happy Hopping!
Dee B

Jennifer said...

Adorable,!

Dixie Cochran said...

June, that's a terrific gift!! Their teachers are going to treasure these.

Sherrie K. said...

What a fun gift June! I am sure they will love them:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This is theee best teacher gift! I love it, and all your little touches are wonderful!!

Amy said...

Adorable teacher gift!!! :)Amy

Linda said...

Oh what a wonderful yummy gift. Love this June! So sweet of you to make something for teacher appreciation week. I know they will love it.

Rose said...

adorably yummy :)

Unknown said...

Such a yummy gift! Im sure they will love it!

Missy said...

Great gift June, the paper you used on the apple is terrific!

Rosie said...

Omg this is a cute project.


Rosiemini@gmail.com
Www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Jill said...

June, the teachers will LOVE this! I love that you used test tubes! So creative and fun! SMiles, Jill

Arlene said...

Such a cute and fun project...not to mention yummy! :)

Unknown said...

Such a cute project. Any Teacher would love them.. HOpe all is well with you my friend.

Hugs~

artfuldelight said...

Super cute!! Love the tubes with candy, where did you get those?

Julie M said...

These are genius, June - wonderful use of the June Bug paper too, I find it difficult!

Julie xx

~amy~ said...

Well, it's adorable and that paper is perfect for YOU:)

Trish and Treasure said...

Fantastic project, such a great idea!
Hugs Trish xx

bonnie said...

Oh wow your project is the cutest! ;) love the stamps! Hugs x