Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Thanks a Melon, Joy!

  This is my final post for the Joy's Life Winter 2013 design team.  But it is not goodbye!
I am sure that her sentiment stamps will continue to inspire me.  Joy is super sweet to work with, as are all the ladies on her team.

I am so grateful for the opportunity to represent Joy's Life stamps.

My card today was completely inspired by the
"Thanks a melon" sentiment from

papers:  Three Bugs in a Rug "ellie" (striped background paper); Echo Park "Style Essentials" Runway collection
ink:  My Pink Stamper "Darkest Night" hybrid ink
gems:  Imaginisce i-rock tool and black hot rocks
Cricut cartridge:  Pretty Pennants cut @ 5 1/4 fit to length
banners:  PTI die

Happy Tuesday!


Adriana B said...

what a yummy card, love the saying :)

Ros Crawford said...

This is so sweet in every way!

CathyMc said...

What a sweet card. Beautifully designed and what a great sentiment June! Perfect!!

Claudine C. said...

What a sweet card June, so fun!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! Soooooooooo cute cute cute!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that melon!!

DebC said...

June such a great card you always make perfect projects and thank you for visiting my blog and commenting. I will be doing that more since i will have more time and not working soon. I so appreciate you always being supportive and i will definitely be visiting your blog and staying in touch. It was fun to be on Joys life and glad i got to meet a new friend! I get email sub from your blog so i shouldnt miss a thing!
Big Hugs!
Deb C

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful...love it!!

Linda R said...

Everything about this card has me smiling.


Amanda said...

This is such a super sweet card!! I just love the rhinestone seeds..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

Creative M said...

Yummy and TOTALLY cute!
Thanks for leaving me bloggie love.
Have a wonderful day,

Kard Queen said...

So adorable! What a cute whimsical card, even the colors are fitting for my favorite food.

DIANA L. said...

Your card came out super cute great papers for the watermelon look!!

Sherrie K. said...

Sweet card June! The pink/green combo look fabulous!
Love the sentiment:)
Sherrie K

Missy said...

Super cute card June, the paper you used was perfect, as always!!! ;)

Melissa Shea said...

ha! so cute! you come up with the most creative designs!