Sunday, April 20, 2014

Hoppy Easter cards


Happy (hoppy) Easter!  I forgot to take pictures of my Easter cards that I made for my grandmothers, but I also created these from the scraps...and I think I like these two even better than the ones I sent.  The top card is really busy, but I think I like it.  I will be saving these for next year.

I used Doodlebug "Hello Spring" papers for the background/background frame, a retired My Pink Stamper sentiment, and two Cricut cartridges:  Creative Cards and Create A Critter 2.

Happy Sunday!  May you get all the chocolate you desire today :)

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooo cute!!! Happy Easter!!! And PS ... yep ... I made those cards for SRM's challenge :)

~amy~ said...

Soooo fun June!

Migdalia said...

Totally cute!!
Happy Easter to you my friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable and sweet! Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Hi June, your card is so cute...I love the colors you picked.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Totally cute Ms. June!

lauren bergold said...

both of these totally make *ME* hoppy!!! hope you had an awesome easter! <3