Friday, June 27, 2014

Twilight challenge at Cut It Up!

 Tree from the Cricut "Bloom" cartridge; sentiment by Stampin' Up!

It's time to Cut It Up again...get out those dies or die cut machines and create a Twilight-themed card.  My sweet friend and design team sister, Katie Brooks, came up with this twilight theme.
  How does this theme inspire you?  I personally was thinking of the Stephenie Meyer series...I am totally team Edward...but I discovered this fun background paper in my stash and went with a concrete interpretation of the theme.  And unfortunately I have a relative who recently lost her father, so this became a sympathy card.

Kadoodle Bug Designs is offering up a $10 gift card prize to the winner of this challenge...will it be you?  You have until July 9th to link up your card, layout, or project at Cut It Up.

Happy Friday!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your background paper has the perfect colors for twilight, and the silhouette tree is perfect for a sympathy card. Gorgeous!
Evelyn

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Team Edward all the way :) I loveeeeeee this! LOVING that tree!!!!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh how I miss the Twilight series, I wish she would write one more. Love your card too June, the background is stunning!

Migdalia said...

A beautiful scene!!!Gorgeous card!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

~amy~ said...

super pretty June!

Missy said...

I am so glad to hear the reports that you are doing well my friend, you have been in my prayers!! ;) Your card is lovely, I love the water color look and I am sure your friend will appreciate it!

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous background, a wonderful backdrop for the silhoutte of the tree, great card!

Sherrie K. said...

beautiful card June! The background is so pretty and the silhouette of the tree is gorgeous!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K

Katie Ann Brooks said...

FABULOUS! The watercolor and the tree silhouette are perfect Ms. June. I love this and it embodies twilight perfectly!