Friday, August 8, 2014

Inspired by a Song challenge

 It's time to Cut It Up again; the challenge this fortnight is "Inspired by a Song."  My layout is of my daughters' 8th birthday party in 2010 at a local animal park.  The inspiration is from Deep Purple's 1987 hit "Call of the Wild."

Will you join in the fun?  Include a die cut somewhere on your project and you could win a $10 gift card to Fleurette Bloom!

You have until August 20th to link up your die cut "Inspired by a Song" creation at Cut It Up.

Happy Friday!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this layout, especially the hand sewn Xs! (and the beautiful children, of course!)
Evelyn

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So fun! LOVING the photos and that title work!!!!!

Migdalia said...

A Super cute & fun LO!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

~Tammy~ said...

Fun layout! Love the way you presented the title.

lauren bergold said...

ooooooooooooooh! missus! you are back rockin' the scrappy goodness! love to see those sweeeeeeeeet little faces having fun!!! <3

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Hello beautiful! This is such a fun page, I love it and the title makes me laugh! WEll done!

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, what a super sweet layout! I love the fun details and your girls are adorable!
Sherrie K