Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Shaking it up for Christmas

Jingle Belles have a "Shake, Rattle, and Roll" challenge this fortnight...please check out the shaker cards, cards with movement, game cards, etc., over at Jingle Belles.  The guest designer this week is Sybrina K. and she is fabulously creative!

I'm a scrap-happy card maker, and this card is no exception; this card was completely made from scraps from my Carta Bella "Winter Fun" 6x6 pad.  I used Flower Soft for my snow and the dies to cut the house and trees are from Simon Says Stamp.

Happy Tuesday!

7 comments:

SmilynStef said...

I adore those colors for a holiday card ... and that sentiment really pops ... so glad you were able to shake, rattle & roll with us at jingle belles.

Windy Hills said...

Absolutely adorable card! You are putting me in the Christmas spirit.

Tenia Nelson said...

Too cool!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh I just love love love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, what an AWESOME design & one of the coolest shaker cards i've ever seen! thanks for coming along to "shake, rattle and roll" with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

Sybrina K said...

Congrats on the well-deserved shout-out at Jingle Belles! This is one adorably sweet shaker card. :)

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how PRETTY! Fabulous Christmas Shaker card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations