Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Happy Birthday cards

More nearly complete cards completed (yea, me!) During the play date I had with friends (Mary, Holly, and Tracy), Tracy brought her "Happy Birthday" embossing plate (cuddlebug), her oval punches (scallop & regular), and her QK cupcake die. I embossed & punched enough to make 6 cards, which I just now assembled. Tracy designed this card on her blog," small smackerels". I love the sweet simple design. But you know, I just love Tracy's style no matter what she creates! My dp doesn't have as many "icing sprinkles" as Tracy's, but hey, I did use up some scraps(KI Memories). Check out Tracy's cards here:
Make it a great day!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

very cute indeed missy!

lauren said...

ooooooh LOVE THESE!!!

i am going to have to talk to you about die-cutting aparatus at some point. i *think* i am going to make that leap at last. i'm just absolutely loving the things you make with tracy's one that has the embossing plates...which, it never occurred to me that i would want to be able to *emboss* as well...

sorry to ramble! gorgeous work, as always! (if i was as amazingly NEAT as you are...i could maybe be minimalist, too!!!)

Corie said...

These are sooooo adorable.

mum on the run said...

So cute!!

The simple design is really striking.