Thursday, September 13, 2007

Done is better than perfect...


The girls started pre-school in September 2005 at 27 months old. They attended Augusta pre-school on Mondays and Wednesdays and Round Hill pre-school on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. The left page is their first day of school for Augusta School, and the right page is the next day (first day at Round Hill). I used a Sizzix font for the titles and a vellum quote about the first day of school I had in my stash:)


For the October 2005 layout I used these paper frames and dp also from my stash. I never thought I would use either of these (they were given to me for attending a crop) because I didn't particularly like either. I never thought I would put them together! It seemed to work okay with my pics and done is better than perfect.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

now see i really like them both :-) --- i particularly like the top one (for the materials used) and the bottom - the actual lo of the pics... :-)

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

cool!!! and do i spy a pumpkin patch! I am there!!!

your kids are adorable!

lauren bergold said...

i think these are both terrific, actually!

...however, on the general theme of NOT overly obsessing (of which i am prone, i fear) ...one of my fave "scrapping" quotes is from cathy zielski (i think i've spelled that wrong)...but anyway, cathy z sez: "sometimes 'good enough' is GOOD ENOUGH"!!! and ya know what? she's *RIGHT*! :)