Saturday, September 8, 2007

Sticker Shock!

I pulled out my "Autumn" folder and pulled out my fall papers, stickers, and other tidbits that have been unused for the past 4 years... here are my creations:


(Above) The halloween cards contain MM stckers, EK Success stickers, and Doodlebug stickers.
The third card tags, "hello friend", and flower are stickers. I used dimensionals under the flowerand the real button.










(Left card) I took two pumpkin stickers, stuck one slightly on top of the other, stuck the bird sticker (for Lauren!) on top, and put dimensionals underneath. The "buttons" are also 3 stickers high for added dimension! All of the tags in each picture are also stickers (Bo Bunny).












(Above card) I stamped and embossed in white the SU! Baroque Motif background stamp. It matches really well with two of those little squares on the sticker tag!
I am entering all of these in the current Caardvarks challenge. This was a blast!!! I can't wait to get back in my craft room and look for more stickers. Thanks, Caardvarks, for the motivation and helping my use my stash! The coffee shops are going to need me to re-stock soon, and these cards will certainly help in that effort :)

6 comments:

Corie said...

Goodness- so many beautiful cards, LOVE them all!!!

Nathalia Castellon said...

I'm so glad you were inspired by the Sticker Shock challenge at 'Varks! You really made each and every card unique June!

lauren bergold said...

holy mackeral, girl, you are ON FIRE with the sticker-stash-using up!!! :) loooooooove your cards...especially the little birdie o'course...since he was for *ME*! (ta v much!)

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

these are enchanting and incredible!!!!

Fe-Fe said...

I love that little scarecrow - so cute.

Tracy said...

i see whatcha mean bout using the stickers - such cute cards too! i'm partiuclarly fond of the halloween ones with the doodlebug shtuff - you know i love doodlebug!