Tuesday, January 13, 2009

More Aluminum Foil Snowmen


Those last set of snowmen cards flew out of the stores. Since I used that entire sheet of 12x12 making the last batch, this time I dug out some seriously old Provo Craft dp I bought at Mike's years ago. (Remember, Sharon? You made a card for Kaye with this dp, and I went to Mike's and bought ~ 20 sheets of it...and never used any until today. LOL!)
I used 3 sheets of 8.5"x11" to create 12 of these guys. I believe this meets the requirements for this week's challenge at the OCC: to use two shades of blue along with a neutral color.
It's cooooooooold here in the 'burg today and it will only be colder the next couple of days. Warm wishes to you :)

2 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

You just keep blowing me away with these cards!

lauren bergold said...

oh yeah--THAT'S what i'm talkin' about!!!!!!!!!! (& fyi that is the ONLY kind of snow i like!!!) :)