Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Be Inspired #78 - Baby Shower

Our current challenge at Cuttlebug Challenge blog is to create a baby theme card or project. I immediately thought of my Provo Craft Cuttlebug Frills embossing border. I think "baby" every time I see them. Have you used them for something other than a baby card?

I also knew I wanted to use this sweet Cuddle Bunnies image by MFT stamps. I chose the stripe paper (DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Girl glittered paper) and colored the image with copic markers. I embossed pink Bazzill card stock with the tiny buttons frills embossing folder, then spritzed them with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Pearl. Other supplies: EK Success border punch, paper piercer, white gel pen, white DMC floss, and Paper Studio Bag 'O Buttons pastel.

Link your baby card or project here.

10 comments:

Chris said...

Hi June, I hope you're well and had a good Easter? Love your card and those bunnies are the cutest I've seen, so sweet. Love your colouring and those pretty papers too. Hugs to you sweetie, Chris

Terrie B x said...

Hya my sweet friend..Your card is just simply `adorable`..I love that cute stamp...`Beautiful`
Have a fab week TFI:)xxx

Shantaie said...

Hi June, I love that sweet image!!! And you know I spotted the glitter in that paper first thing....i like sparkle :)

really cute card, guess what? I finally got a few copics! Woot woot!

Windy Hills said...

This is a charming and elegant baby card. Another great job!

Kard Queen said...

Looking good--fabulous card and I love the detail, especially the buttons.

Kay said...

OH my gosh! THE cutest bunnies ever!! This is so sweet June. Truly precious!!! ♥♥ Kay

Karen said...

What precious little cuddling bunnies!! I just adore your sweet little card June!

Hugs,
Karen

1heart4stamping said...

The details make this classy card! A great combination of colors and embellishments.

lauren said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWW! those bunnies are just ♥TOOO CUUUUUUTE♥!!!!!! and of course they are PERFECTLY colored!!! that embossed border is exactly the right accent, as well! magnificent job, as per usual! ♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

June - I love the t-shirts. The "girls" look stunning in them.

Sally C