Monday, August 1, 2011

August Artful Delight Sketch

I am absolutely delighted to be a guest designer for Artful Delight!  The monthly kits are filled with beautiful *new* 12x12 patterned papers, coordinating 12x12 card stock, and embellishments.  I really enjoy the sketch challenges at Artful Delight; I find them easy to work with.

I took this opportunity to scrap a picture of me at 19 months old.  Wasn't I cute?  I used alphas and decorative papers by Authentique, yellow textured card stock, and an antique button all from the August Artful Delight kit!

Won't you join in the fun?  I hope you will try this sketch for your own LO or card and link to Artful Delight.  I'm off to play with more of my August kit papers :)

Supplies:
Cricut Cartridges:  Elegant Edges oblong cut @ 4"; Birthday Bash alphas cut @ 1 1/4"
Kit Paper:  Authentique "Felicity" and "Euphoria" from the Blissful collection; yellow textured card stock
Kit Alphas:  Authentique Petite Type Square Alphas
Other:  prima flowers; American Crafts ric-rac; Bazzill card stock (coral, dark brown); Cuttlebug "Seeing Spots" embossing folder by Provo Craft; photo corners from Michael's; Creative Memories corner rounder

Happy August!

15 comments:

~amy~ said...

awww...look how cute you are:) great layout June!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS on the GDT! I loveeeeeeee Leeanne and AD!! Loveeeeeeee your lo too...loving that photo of you and loveeeeeeeeeee the way you used the sketch! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Joan V said...

Love the layout sketch. Ah, June, how cute you are in that picture. I love the yellow because it draws your eye to your picture. Thanks for sharing.

Court said...

You were SOOOOO cute!!!! Awww!!!! I am SO excited to have you as a DT sister for this month at Artful Delight! :)

Ros said...

Congrats on your GD spot!! this LO is lovely and you are still a very pretty lady ...

Unknown said...

Yes you were adorable. and so is this page.. The papers you used are wonderful..

Hugs, Linda

Linda Breedlove said...

Adorable, June. This is a great sketch and I love what you created with it! These papers are so pretty!
Hugs!

Arlene said...

Beautiful layout but an even more beautiful picture...absolutely adorable. :)

Kard Queen said...

You are so adorable, and your parents must be very proud! The layout is beautiful, and I love the papers.

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, June! I love the papers and your design! And oh my gosh, you were so absolutely adorable!! :D

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Windy Hills said...

Pretty girl, pretty card. The layout is perfect in everyway.

lauren bergold said...

omg, YES!!! you were already a SUPERMODEL at 19 mo and you just keep gettin' more beautiful! (that'd be ANNOYING if you weren't also equally lovely INSIDE, missus!!!) :) :) :)

love the photo, LOVE the lo, loooove the clever design of this! ♥

The Archiving Angel said...

Quite a precious layout!

Anonymous said...

Well yes of course you were adorable, and that hasn't changed one bit! Excellent papers, wow!

Linda said...

Oh my goodness this is so sweet. I love the picture of you.