Saturday, August 13, 2011

ShopPumpkinSpice blog hop winners

* If you are looking for the My Pink Stamper blog hop, click here.*

For those of you who participated in the ShopPumkinSpice blog hop last week….drumroll…
the winner of the Echo Park Victoria Gardens collection is:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
62
Congrats to:


Amanda said...
Beautiful card! Love the colors!!
Amanda, please contact me with your address so I can get this in the mail to you!
*********************************************************************
The winner of the $20 gift certificate to ShopPumpkinSpice is:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
68
Blogger Sarah Moura said...
It's beautiful!  I'm your new follower and I'm participating!
Sarah, please email me with your contact information.  Happy spending!
*********************************************************************
Thank you to all who participated in our first ShopPumpkinSpice blog hop.  I hope that you found lots of inspiration.

No comments: