Friday, September 9, 2011

Shopping Our Stash - Beastly Flag book

   This week's Shopping Our Stash challenge is:  Bugs, Beasts or Birds (think monsters, aliens, butterflies, bugs, animals, ogres, etc. ) Just no people!  I have lots of stash, some old stash, and some really old stash.  How fun to dig out my "Africa" ephemera (really old stash) and use it again after a decade!
 
  I just had to use my cute little girl stamp and the postage stamp, so I suppose I'm not following the "no people" rule, but I do have a feline beast on the front as my main focal point and a regal lion inside:
   I enjoy inspirational quotes, and each flag has a different quote.
(Here is a closer look.)

  Why not play along?  Make something with your stash with bugs, birds, butterflies, beasts, or monstas and link up at Shopping Our Stash.

Happy Friday!

11 comments:

artfuldelight said...

Awesome flag book June!!! :-)

Missy said...

This is a really cool book June, I like all the animal patterns you used!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww! This is AMAZING! I loveeeeeeee the animal prints! :):):):):):):):):):):)

DIANA L. said...

This is awesome I love what you did here and I love the idea shopping our stash I have spent the good part of the morning sorting scrap ha ha

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Court said...

Love it!!!

flowerdisco said...

june, how cool! :)tfs.

Linda said...

Wow this is amazing June! I would love to see a video on this.

Leslie Hanna said...

Oh, my goodness! VERY nice! (I don't have the patience for "projects" like this.)

CARO said...

Wow! this is amazing... Sharon wants to teach us how to do this book. Thanks for hooking me up to Shopping our Stash!

lauren bergold said...

ooooooooooooh! wouldja LOOK at that gorgeous book! just the THOUGHT of that much engineering is giving me hives... but i am IN AWE of your skill!!!

lovely job with the "beasts" theme for SOS as well! i love those african stamps and the way you've echoed the idea with animal print papers! ♥AWESOME♥!!! awesome job SHOPPING YOUR STASH!!! :)

Alica said...

very cool! Love the lions inside!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica ;)