Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Cow's it going?

  Cow's it going?  I am amazed at how fast the summer is going.  We had fun at our annual family reunion/beach trip last week, but we are happy to be home and playing with my papers and stamps.  I used two My Pink Stamper stamps on my card.  The cute cow is from "Moo-ey Doodles" and the sentiment is from "More Punny-licious."  I stamped both stamps with My Pink Stamper "Darkest Night" black hybrid ink and used card stock from this month's "Moo-ey Doodles" stamp kit.

Check out this kit:
All for just $25
Sold exclusively at Shop Pumpkin Spice

  The My Pink Stamper design team has rocked this kit...did you see all of the samples last week during the monthly My Pink Stamper blog hop?  I was awed and inspired...and there are more samples today on the My Pink Stamper blog.  Check 'em out!  I'm clicking over there now :)

Supplies:
paper:  My Pink Stamper Moo-ey Doodles kit & My Mind's Eye On the Bright Side-Two
tools:  i-rock tool and i-rock gems by Imaginisce
Cricut cartridge:  Everyday Pop-Up Cards (tree cut @ 3")
border punch:  grass border by Martha Stewart

24 comments:

Life and Knits said...

Glad you had a great time and glad your back and in action! This cow is too cute! Great colors, great papers!

Susie

snappy scrappy said...

So barn cute...couldn't help myself :) Neat paper too! Lee-Ann :)

Ros Crawford said...

What a super duper card this is ... just love the sentiment and the little scene

artfuldelight said...

Ok seriously this has to be THE CUTEST card ever!!! I love it!!! :-)

Josie0602 said...

Love it! Such a cute card!!

Court said...

It's cowing good. hmm.. That didn't quite work. But it's udderly cute! Cow about that one? Okay, I need to get it udder cow-trol. ;)

Dee Burns said...

It's going moo-velous! (I'm trying June...lol). How about Cow-abunga dudette! Does that bring back memories...80's?...lol...hmmm!

Your card is so cute. Love how you put crystal's in the tree and the background all looks great.

Have a great week!
Dee B
Crafdeecat

Anonymous said...

Good gravy, lady, that card is absolutely adorable!! Just love the fence background, yowza! You probably aren't going to post pics on your blog of the reunion, right? Probably FB?

Linda said...

OH this is adorable June. Love Robin's sweet little cow. The kits look like a lot of fun.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooooooo cute!! I love love love that cow and loveeeeeeeeee the wood grain background!! PERFECT!!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card June! Looks like an awesome kit!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Windy Hills said...

Oh so adorable! Moo-rray to you and soo cute!

Unknown said...

This is so cute I just love that cow image and the wood fence background is perfect..

Hugs~

garden master sheds said...

I really love those cute little cows. Beautiful lay out indeed.

MaryNSC said...

O I Love it SO CUTE!!!!:O) I want to sit under that tree..:O)
OO THERE IS NO PLLACE LIKE HOME..:O)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Just too cute!!!!!

Maria Sabina R said...

so sweettt!!!!! the cow is super adorable

Theresa Bennett said...

Very cute idea. Just adorable!

lauren bergold said...

omg! tooooooooooooooo gunte and tooooooooooooo funny!! i LOVE that woodgrain paper, and the "meadow" of flowers and the cardstock hills, as well! BRILLIANT! ♥

Shelly said...

Hi June, This is one CUTE cow! As always, you picked the perfect paper and colors for your card.

Hope you are enjoying summer. We are having a GREAT time! Great weather and lots of family time. I couldn't ask for anything more.
Have a GREAT weekend!
Shelly

Arlene said...

This is way toooo cute! The colors are amazing as well. :)

bonnie said...

Awww your card is the sweetest! ;) Hugs x

Missy said...

How cute is this! I love the background papers you used and the cute bling you added to the tree!!

Georgiana said...

This is way too cute. I need to make a cow card!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations