Thursday, January 17, 2013

Love and Traditions

  I think my new favorite paper company may be Carta Bella!  It is a close tie with Echo Park (it's sister company) and My Mind's Eye.  Before CB, EP, and MME, I loved BasicGrey and before BG there was Doodlebug too...all of which I purchase from Shop Pumpkin Spice.  I can get all my paper love in one shop :)

  The Carta Bella papers seem to be a heavier weight and are especially nice to work with.  I created this card completely from Carta Bella "Traditions", kraft card stock, and a button and twine from the Shop Pumpkin Spice "Winterland Fun" December kit.  The sketch was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest by Kimber.

  My tag was created using a circle punch in the CB "Traditions" paper and kraft card stock.

Happy Thursday!

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

ooohhh...such a pretty card! love what you did with the tag!

snappy scrappy said...

Pretty...love the tag! Lee-Ann :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful!! LOVING the colors and the hearts!!

Court said...

WOOT WOOT! You ARE BACK. Want to play? I need to get something crafty done! :)

Arlene said...

Beautiful card June. Love the way you turned the tag upside down.

Linda R said...

Such a pretty tag my friend. I just love the papers you used.

Hugs~

Melissa Shea said...

oh oh! Adorable. The colors and texture just so pretty!

Sherrie K. said...

Lovely card Jun! The papers are awesome and love your assorted sized hearts..I like the idea of the tag to:) Very creative!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Diane Hodrick said...

That is some fabulous paper, June!