Shop Pumpkin Spice) will also host weekly challenges on the Pumpkin Spice blog.
The first week's theme: New Year
- New challenges are every Saturday (close the following Friday.)
- Enter as often as you like!
- Your projects must be *new* creations that follow the challenge prompt.
- please link the Shop Pumpkin Spice store (http://www.shoppumpkinspice.com/) somewhere in your blog post.
- Winner chosen randomly each week.
- Winner will receive a badge to post on their blog or Facebook AND a shout out in the monthly newsletter with a link to your blog and a picture of your project.
- Every month a random entry (not just the weekly winners) will be announced on the next monthly Pumpkin Spice blog hop (first Saturday of the month). On that post the prize package and random winner will be announced. Please check to see if your name is chosen!
Of course my card is created from Shop Pumpkin Spice goodies:
papers: Glitz "Yours Truly" 6x6; blue Bazzill card stock (Yankee Doodles kit); kraft Bazzill card stock
stamps: (star) My Pink Stamper "Freedom Rocks"; excellent stamp set if you make hero cards for Operation Write Home
twine (December Pumpkin Spice kit "Winterland Fun")
Enter your New Year theme project here. (Please be patient, the page loads slowly.)