Saturday, January 20, 2018

We Three Kings (multiples of 3) Challenge at Jingle Belles


The current challenge at Jingle Belles is to have three of a kind on your card; three trees, three stockings, etc.  Just like their previous challenge, my card came together in about 30 minutes...I hope this bodes well for the remainder of 2018; I can stare at supplies for hours and not have anything come together.  This was easy-peasy.

I used an MFT Die-namics to cut the three circles and edge from both the holly paper and white foam and adhered them together.  I cut the base layers from coordinating 6x6 papers, and then placed the flair buttons in the circles.  Done.  I think I may be using this die quite often in the future :)

Happy Saturday!

Supplies:
die:  MFT Die-namics "Stitched Triple Peek-a-Boo Window and Edge"
paper:  Pebbles "Home For Christmas" 6x6
adhesive flair buttons:  Echo Park "Christmas Cheer" by Lori Whitlock

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Pretty Holiday card! I like that die - I have it and have yet to use it! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh I loveeeeee this!!!!!!!!!

lauren bergold said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh that's cool! what a brilliant (& EASY!) way to use flair... you're a genius! this is pretty much the PERFECT design for our celebration of trios at JINGLE BELLES! ♥♥♥

SmilynStef said...

Love that circley border ... and what a fantastic way to feature your flair ... so very glad you joined our solute to trios at Jingle Belles.