Sunday, February 11, 2018

A Coloring We Will Go & Text Me

 I have two cards to share today; both are for Jingle Belles.  The card above includes a Carta Bella tag and decorative paper.  The two stamps used are "Snowman & Riley" and a Hanna Stamps sentiment.  The green base card stock is Bazzill cut from a My Favorite Things Blueprints die.  The ribbon is by Stampin' Up!  I colored with the following copic markers B41, E19, E21, E33, and R59.  I am entering this in the current "A Coloring We Will Go" challenge at Jingle Belles.

Below is the card I created for the "Text Me" challenge (the My Mind's Eye papers have subtle text in them.  I added a red glitter snowflake from the sale aisle at Michael's; the chipboard reindeer is by Carta Bella.  I made this card two weeks ago, knew I had plenty of time to post it, then promptly forgot to post it ;0
Thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

Migdalia said...

Both cards are beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

SmilynStef said...

Love both cards, but I must admit that Moose is super-fun ... thanks for going A-Coloring with us at Jingle Belles (and for getting Texty).

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are FABULOUS! LOVING the moose!!!!!!!!!!!

lauren bergold said...

it's an awesome xmas two-fer! love both of these, they are each perfect for their respective themes! so happy you could join our coloring fun at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

Scrapper69 said...

They are both so Pretty!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Marianne said...

You moose is simply adorable, June, and your Text me card is fun. Don't you hate when you forget to post or (more likely in my case) find that the linky has just closed when you're ready to link up? Anyway, you have added two more cards to your Christmas card stack. Thanks for playing along with my prompt for Jingle Belles.