Wednesday, October 3, 2007

More Halloween cards & My first blog RAK received!




I bought a package of glittery Halloween stickers at Michael's this week (they were only $1!) I used DCWV black scalloped cards, MM orange paper, scrap ribbon, and large white scallop circles (from sweet Tracy! http://suzyscrapbooker.blogspot.com/). I cut two circles with my CM cutter out of scraps of black Bazzill, and used my SU! polka dot stamp (3-4-U punch box). I was inspired by a card in the PaperCrafts Oct. 2007 issue designed by Alice. I did not realize I bought the same stickers she used on her card! I glued googly eyes and done :) Alice's card is even snazzier.
I received my first RAK from a blogger girlfriend, Sarah. She makes the lovliest cards! Her work is incredible. Her blog is called "Mustang Sarah's Creations." Click here:
She sent me this package of gorgeous handmade stickers too. All the way from beautiful Nova Scotia! Notice that Sarah stamped on dp and cut out Bella's pants and top. Isn't it wonderful?!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

darn those cards are cute!!!
i was thinking i don't remember june cutting scallop circles outta polka dot paper.... duh! the stamped on polkas are perfect for this card! you are endlessly clever and i was actually feelin like buying a papercrafts (after at least a year of no mags) and i didnt see any out today. figures right? i'm gonna have to catch the holiday ones- oooooo!

Ila said...

These Halloween cards are So Cute!! I haven't made any yet...but I bought some glittery Halloween stickers from Michaels on the weekend too. I'd so love to play but I am getting company for the weeekend...gotta get busy. :( Lovely RAK card...I'll have to check her blog out later. Have a Great Day!

lauren bergold said...

oooh i love, love, LOVE these!!! (love sarah's card, too; she is great!)

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

these cards crack me up! I LOVE them!!! You are too good!!! You and Tracy amaze me!!!