Monday, October 29, 2007

Treats for teachers (and other important staff members)







I'm taking these to the school today for the girls' teachers, teacher assistants, speech therapist, and occupational therapist. I already gave the bus driver and her assistant theirs this morning. I finally finished these last night, and took the pictures this morning outside, but I forgot that it is still so dark in the morning, so the pictures aren't great. We could clearly see the stars and Venus shining brightly! I love the fall!
If you are an SCSer, you have probably seen this project a million times. I think they are adorable little gifts! One bag of small York peppermint patties will make a lot of these. All products are SU! except the ribbon...I bought that at Michael's.

7 comments:

Tracy said...

o-mi-gosh - cuteness abounds. love love love these. and you know i've been drooling over that scallop circle for a while now. i'm gonna need it :-) all those school people are going to love these - you're SO good!

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

THESE ARE SO sweet!!! you amaze me! I wish I could do that!

Heidi said...

Happy Halloween!!! I must say...I was so surprised to recieve such a creative Halloween treat! Thank you so much for putting so much time and thought into a sweet treat just for me. I love it! It was almost too cute to eat...almost! Now that cute little empty box is used for paper clips!!! Thanks...You're so sweet!

Mrs. Heidi

joy said...

Thank you very much! It was a nice treat to see you at school today :) I love the yummy candy and really appreciate your thoughtfulness; what a sweet idea! I am so inspired by all your craftiness, your blog is amazing!

Miss Joy

Ila said...

These are Fabulous treats. I bet the kids just loved them!!

lauren bergold said...

omg! how super-super-super-SUPER-cute are these?!!! b/c nope, i've never seen 'em & i was fully prepared to believe you were GENIUS enough to have invented this wonderful idea! for that matter, i am sure none of the other ppl who made them made ones as cute as these are. it is just NOT POSSIBLE!!! (btw, you realize, of course, that no one will ever EAT the candies...b/c they won't want to take apart the pretty thingies!!!) :)

Gaja Gaja! said...

hello june! :)
these are absolutely adorable!!! would you be able to share with me how these are made?
i LOVE your site and often look to you for some fun gift ideas for the teachers at my daughter's school...
thank you! thank you! thank you!