1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
Tough choice...Bazzill or Basic Grey...Bazzill it is.
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rubons, which would you choose?
I would choose stamps.
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do?
Cards. More instant gratification.
4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home...(can't have both he he he).
Scrapping room. ..I have a scraproom that is a constant work in progress to find better organization and storage solutions AND use up stash to make room for new incredible stash that I can't live without :)
5. What is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style?
Would have to say my style is simple and (hopefully) elegant. Hey, that's a good name for a blog...
5 people I am tagging: Tracy, Lauren, Corie, Amy, and Ila.