Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Birthday, Cupcake :)


I was actually inspired to make this card after I saw Lauren's fun card here:
I hope my version is not insulting to the fabulous and divine Miss Lauren! I really wanted my card to look much more like hers, but my scraps would not cooperate. I believe the dps are KI Memories papers. The pink cs is from my pinks & reds scrap bag, the blue cs from my blues scrap bag, the sentiment is an Imaginisce acrylic stamp I purchased from Angela's Happy Stamper last week, and the ribbon is white grossgrain from Michael's. I used an SU! punch to slide the ribbon through. I used dimensionals on the cupcake top. Simple and sweet, but not spectacular.

2 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Hey, I HAVE this paper! Cute card!

lauren bergold said...

oooooooooooooh! i LOVE IT!!!!! and i am *honored* to have been the inspiration of such a tasty treat!!! :)