Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Wish You Hugs & Wishes...

not Bugs & Hisses :)

I don't know what to think of these two cards I made this morning. They seem so non-traditional with that blue. What do you think? Is it disconcerting for you as well?

Doesn't matter now...it is the best my brain could do today.
I want to use up all these K&Co. tags left over from last year's Halloween cards. Do you see the reverse dry-embossed swirls? I meant to do that. Yes, really. Stop laughing!!! The swirl in the tag and dp seems subtle to me, so I put the scrap of blue Bazzill in the e.f. upside down to be more subtle.



The blue cs here is also a scrap, but not Bazzill. The orange Bazzill came from my Mike's clearance 5x7 Bazzill pads. I don't have any of the super cool Halloween e.f.'s, so I opted for using my circles. I thought about stamping a background on the blue, but I didn't know if the pattern would show. I thought just the blue cs alone would be too plain.
Thanks for stopping by...I hope to see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Leslie Hanna said...

I like how yo upunched out little openings for the brads in that last one. Very effective.

Oh, and about the blue? Maybe next time (there will be a next time, right?) try a piece of the green to match the dots in the paper. More subtle. But then, we all need to stretch our creative wings now and then and try something new and different, don't we? :-)