Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!


Looks familiar, doesn't it? When I stamped these snowmen to make cards for the teachers, I stamped an extra just in case I goofed coloring or cutting or whatever. This extra was sitting on my craft table and I noticed the red and green matched the BG dp from yesterday's card.
Since the snowmen are on cream cs, it looked funny if I used the white cs w/ swiss dots dry embossed (like the "snow" in the dp). So I went with a strip of red. Since the red in the dp are larger circles, I embossed with the circles embossing folder.
I also used my SU white gel pen on the santa hat and ear muffs (trust me on this.)
Merry Christmas Eve!

1 comment:

Leslie Hanna said...

Very cute! I am sooooo jealous that you are creating and I am at WORK! Ugh. I am taking Friday off, though. Yay!