Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Treat boxes, candy wrappers, and a card for teacher gifts

The HoneyBee hive is alive and celebrating EEK WEEK at Betty Bee's Buzz. Betty has Halloween inspiration there every day this week.
I made these in part for teachers, but also for both of my daughters for Halloween this year. I have many more treat boxes to make, so check back later this week. I don't like spiders, but that one-eyed guy is pretty dang cute! Head over to Betty Bee's Buzz for the details on these projects :)

6 comments:

Girlsinthecraft said...

Oh, so adorable. You are so wonderfully creative June!

Windy Hills said...

OMG--these are fabulous projects. I can't wait to see what Betty Bee's Buzz is all about.

Kay said...

Oh my gosh, June. These are ADORABLE!!! I love every single one! The googly eyes are too cute. The teachers and your daughters will LOVE these!! You've been very busy!! ♥♥ Kay

Anonymous said...

Holy jeepers, these are absolutely and deliciously adorable!!!! Thank you for the inspiration, I so needed it!!

Chrissie said...

Wow June, what great projects!
I hope your birthday card arrived OK, international post isn't all it might be!
Chrissie

lauren bergold said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! these are ♥MONSTA-NIFICENT♥!!!!!!!!!! (ok, that made more sense INSIDE my head but ykwim!) :) seriously june you have OUTDONE yourself with the treat boxes...which is SAYING SOMETHING!!!!!!!! i love EVERY SINGLE ONW! the spider ROCKS...frankenstine is AWESOME...but my fave is THE COFFIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ok, again, not a sentence i've ever typed before and now that i have it seems a bit ODD??!?!) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥!!!