Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Black & White + One!

Current Caardvark challenge:
Create a card using black, white, plus one color of your choice.
I originally planned a 5x7 card in my head with more ribbon, brads, and cs, but I couldn't get it to come together IRL. I ended up with an A2 more simplistic card...shocking, huh?
I used a white card base, white cs, and black cs; a scrap of AC dp, AC rub-ons to spell "mom"; BBP bling prima and large jeweled brad; SU! oval punches and dimensionals; and my paper piercer.

3 comments:

lauren bergold said...

shocking, indeed: SHOCKINGLY gorrrrrrgeous! this card is totally simple, elegant, and gorgeus...in other words...TOTALLY JUNE!!! :)

SmilynStef said...

How classy is that black bloom with the pearl ... gorgeous card.

Tracy said...

i wasnt thinking shocking... more like Bold and Beautiful!
oh and then there's the card... :-) i love it