Thursday, April 17, 2008

Using up the stickers from the last post...


Waaaaaaah...I have not been in my craft room since Saturday morning when I created the card from the previous post. I've been missing being in there...it's so happy and inspiring now that I cleaned it up. I've come to the realization that my craft room will always be a work in progress. I knew I only had an hour this morning and wondered if I could make a card in that time frame. I not only made this card in that time frame, but I'm blogging it too! Go me :)
Supplies:
Magenta (card base)
pink ds cs (slab from ACMoore)
Bazzill (orange bling and white primas)
MM (pink prima and white brad and Heidi rub-on font "MOM")

3 comments:

jjcreations said...

This is beautiful. So soft and colourful. Joan

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

that is some kind of wonderful!

Amy Sheffer said...

ooooo ... me likey!