Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Craft Room

I've been doing my spring cleaning, and I saved my craft room for last. This is the view from the hallway. Inside the armoire are magazines, Xyron machines, and coordinating cards and envelopes. All the Cropper Hopper holds my Bazzill cs, Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket, Daisy D's, etc. My QK Revolution and Cuttlebug (yeah, I broke down and bought this on Monday...thanks to my sweet sister and favorite b-i-l Angela & James! I used the rest of the gift card they gave me for my birthday) are both on the floor.

Behind the door...12x12 non-Bazzill cs and more dps (making Memories, American Crafts, My Mind's Eye, etc.) on the floor in the accordian case.


Okay, so the the closet needs more work...but seriously, I need Oprah's Nate Berkus to truly be organized AND pretty :)
White cart has stamping supplies; on the floor my knitting supplies, Julia & Kathryn's art work albums, and SU! punches w/ coordinating stamps in the 3 stacked blue tins.




Carts with my stamps (black carts/cases) and the white carts hold ink pads, tags, post-it note pads, chipboard, corregated paper, envelopes...




And my new purchase...the Embellishment Center by Making Memories. It's so pretty! I LOVE this. All my Bazzill primas, Bazzill Bling primas, ribbon, organized and displayed.



5 comments:

lauren bergold said...

oooooooooooooooooooooh!
OOH! OOH! OOH! OOH! OOH!!!!!

"hello? is that the simply elegant paper crafts bed, breakfast & bling retreat center? yes, i'd like to book a room, please, with a view of the cuttlebug. yes, non-smoking but with extra embellishing. do you give a discount for triple-A or bringing your own rhinestones? great! see you sunday!!!"

:)

June Houck said...

You have your choice of two bedrooms:
#1 (Upstairs) Antique double bed, share a hall bathroom (complete with tub toys and Winnie-the-Pooh shower curtain)

OR

#2 (Basement bedroom)twin trundle, private small bathroom with shower stall. Plenty of toys and books to play with outside of bedroom.

Accomodations are free and hostess will treat you to a chocolate tea cake at Greenberry's. ***You must make your own coffee; hostess is terrible at making coffee :)

SEE YOU SUNDAY!!!!

Ila said...

What a Fabulous Craft room you have!! Thanks so much for the tour!!

Sue Hyer said...

Wow! Your craft room is an inspiration for organization! I must get to work...

Amy Sheffer said...

Your room looks so great! I've been eyeing that embellishment center, too. I don't have any walls, though! Isn't that crazy?