Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Friends & Fun fun FUN fun

You know I get happy when I use up some stash. In this case, I used up a scrap of this red w/ white polka dot dp. I used SU! Pick A Petal stamps to stamp the petals, which I hand cut and glued to white cs. I used my Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder for the friends card. The red w/ white polka dotted fabric brads (center of flower) are from blog candy I won from Mustang Sarah (Sarah's Creations). Thanks, Sarah! For the sentiments I used TLC rub-ons. The ribbon is from Michael's. I love how these turned out! Much better than yesterday's cards :)
This second card uses a MM ribbon slide.
I am going to try to use up something everytime I am able to make cards. Now if I could just use up my SU! Simply Sentiments kit... stay tuned to cheer me on :)

5 comments:

Kristie said...

These are so cute Miss June! I love that combo of red, black and white....SIMPLY ELEGANT!

Dawn Easton said...

Adorable...love all the dots!

lauren bergold said...

oh OH oh OHOHOHOHOH ohhhhhhhh!!!

and also

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

june, not only do i LOVE THESE...i am totally smacking myself on the head at the idea of HALF a FLOWER!!!!! on the edge!!!!!!! SHEESH!!! why hasn't that EVER OCCURRED TO ME???!?!?!

it's official: you are BRILLIANT! totally frickin' (you should pardon the expression...but in my head is actually a bit stronger than that, even!) brilliant!

Leslie Hanna said...

Wow! You've pulled off using the Pick A Petal set very nicely!

Deb said...

Oh, these are just gorgeous cards! I love the colours you chose for the layout, fantastic!
:-)