Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Be Inspired #92- Creepy Crawly Critters

For this week's challenge think of bugs with legs...aren't they DeLovely? My card was made with donated papers from Cosmo Cricket. I used Delightful for my background/"sky" and DeLovely Borders (centipede, turtle, flower, and "sun".) I used Cuttlebug flowers dies and white card stock for my "sun". I also used a Martha Stewart grass punch on a scrap of Making Memories ds paper.

Make an adorable critter card and link it to Cuttlebug Challenge blog Be Inspired #92. I hope to see you there :)

9 comments:

Kay said...

So many darling elements! Love the centipede and that beautiful sun. This is a happy, happy card! ♥♥ Kay

Anonymous said...

June your card is sooo cute..love the bugs!!!
Have a fab week my `friend`;)x

Julie M said...

Oooh, that is so lovely, June (or should I say "de"lovely!!!). Sunny and bright, a really happy card!

Julie x

Kard Queen said...

What a bright and cheery card, and yellow is my favorite color.

Windy Hills said...

I love how you put this card together with all the different elements. Sooo cute!

bed frame said...

Yes, it is creepy but they are very cute. I love the characters. The turtle is the cutest in that card. Overall your card is totally amazing.

lauren bergold said...

tooooooooooo cuuuuuute and TOO CLEVER! i love the sun the best of all...such a cool way to use punches and embossing! ♥

dianne said...

Adoreable. Love your design and colors. Reminds me of Spring. I think I will scraplift this ;-). TFS

Court said...

Oh my goodness. this is adorable!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this! :)