Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Triangular Treat Box tutorial

Merry Christmas in July! Cuttlebug Challenges is celebrating Christmas all week long, culminating in a fabulous hourly celebration on Christmas Day, Sunday, July 25, 2010. I created this little treat box using my Provo Craft Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder and Core'dinations card stock. I also used Relaxed Snowman, which my sweet blog friend, Corie, sent to me.

This is a quick & easy project! I colored the snowman with copic markers and mounted to a scrap of BasicGrey Blitzen and made the treat box in less than 30 minutes. Click to see my tutorial here.

7 comments:

Kay said...

Darling! 30 minute creation? WOW!! I could't have made something this adorable so quickly. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the snowflake embossed paper and the snowman is too sweet!!! ♥♥ Kay

2muchpaper said...

WOW--no double WOW. This looks so easy and what a lovely gift to give filled with jelly beans, M&Ms. Thanks for inspiring me.

Crazie Kat said...

This is a fabulous tutorial and a great "treat" to have for guests. Now I need to get to work and make these.

Windy Hills said...

Cute, cute, and cute. Your instructions are so easy to follow, and what a great idea for party favors.

kristi said...

thank you. great project!

Anonymous said...

Oh June baby, you've brought me in here once again to ogle your greatness. This is so absolutely adorable, your projects rock my world, no joke!! LYS (love your style)!! ~yourAlien

Kard Queen said...

Your projects are always so unique and appeal to all levels. Can't wait to share this with my friends! Great job!