Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Be Inspired # 93 - Sketch

Cuttlebug Challenge blog is celebrating Christmas in July all week, ending with hourly projects on Sunday, July 25th from 6am- 9pm. Be sure to check back every day for wonderful gift ideas by my DT sisters. Our weekly Wednesday challenge is a sketch challenge created by our own Diane Campbell Payne. She even provided dimensions to create an A2 card, if you wish. There are no requirements for this challenge other than to include Cuttlebug embossing and use the sketch for inspiration.
I used three different Provo Craft Cuttlebug embossing folders:
Swiss Dots as "snow" on the white circle,
D'Vine Swirls on the evergreen tree, and
Just My Type border on the middle strip of green Bazzill card stock.

Other supplies:
Spellbinders Nestibilities small circle & Labels Three
BasicGrey 6x6 Eskimo Kisses papers
stamps by The Cat's Pajamas
copic markers B41, RV11, Y15 & Y17
SU! punch (sentiment tag) and dimensionals

7 comments:

Kard Queen said...

Cute, cute, cute! Lovely layout too.

Kay said...

Yay! Christmas in July, I LOVE it!! Those little penguins could not be more adorable! This card is precious and I love all the embossing!! ♥♥ Kay

Maria Sabina R said...

like it!!!! beautiful stamp! I really like the x-mas box u made at CB Challenge!

Anonymous said...

Liked this card very much. Love the penguins and all the embossing folders you used.

Kathy
Bethlehem,PA

Anonymous said...

Liked this card very much. Love the penguins and all the embossing folders you used.

Kathy
Bethlehem,PA

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness golly, June!!! Can I please please please please use this as the format for my cards this year???!!! I so stinkin' love it!!! ~yourAlien

kitchen table said...

The greatest card I ever saw today. I am so inspired in that card. I think I am going to use that format in the coming birthday of my son.