I told you I would post July 2004 today, but at the insistence of my new friends at AFSC, I'm posting this page today. I designed this page for my next "Teaching Techniques" class at AFSC (Ashburn Family Scrapbook Center in Ashburn, VA). Here were the requests I received:
1. Use Technique Tuesday stamps (owner)
2. Teach us to emboss (employee)
3. Use the Stemmar epoxy clips (another employee)
4. Use journaling block (customer in class)
5. Use autumn papers, not Halloween nor too Thanksgiving-like (another customer in my class)
6. Show us a page using lots of pictures (yet another customer in my class)
7. Use Basic Grey Mellow papers Automne, Seasoned, and Ebb (okay, that was me...LOL)
#1,2,4 I stamped and embossed this Technique Tuesday journaling block.
#3 See vertical picture of me with Kathryn pushing her baby stroller.
#6 I used 6 pictures on one page :)
#5,7 Look at the papers I chose...okay, Blogger Buddies, how did I do?