Friday, March 28, 2008

Too Monochromatic?

Supplies: Bazzill white cs; SU! stickers (flowers), stamp, ink (purely pomegranate), dimensionals, and dp.
I purchased the "Three Thoughts" SU! kit a while ago. The cards from that kit are long gone, but I have leftover stickers. I challenged myself to use all the purely pomegranate flowers (check that off!) and this scrap of dp I had leftover from making valentines. I like the top half of the card, but the sentiment seems too pomegranate-y. Not sure what I should have done differently...thoughts?

3 comments:

Corie said...

Nope -- not too monochromatic. I love it -- simple yet oh so pretty!!

Tracy said...

nope - not too mono at all
i like it!

lauren bergold said...

well, i like it A LOT! and i don't find it too monochomatical...but...i s'pose if you really *wanted* to add a third color you could stamp the sentiment in black and maybe add black brads (or just dots?) in the center of the flowers to coordinate? (or instead of black...maybe green...or silver?) but i repeat: i think it's quite cool as is!