Sunday, March 9, 2008

Twice Tagged




First I was tagged by Jean...

...then by Corie

The rules are simple
1. link to the person who tagged you... thank you, Jean! http://prettykittydogmoonjewelry.blogspot.com/.
2. post the rules on your blog.
3. share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their site.
So 6 things you may not know about me...
1. I love ELVIS!
2. I prefer to be barefoot...inside only...I have soft wimpy feet :)
3. I have to take my pillow with me when sleeping away from home.
4. I would love to meet Oprah (or at least be in the audience for one of her shows).
5. I am addicted to internet backgammon.
6. I sort my M&Ms by color before eating them.

I'm breaking rule #4, but I hope that Tracy, Ila, Corie, Sarah, Lauren, and Amy all will consider themselves tagged.

I received the pink ant from my blog friend, Corie. This is a tag to remind us about Breast Cancer. October is Breast Cancer awareness month, but we need to remember all year long.
"Hello, Pretty Lady! THIS IS A TOAST ... TO US . FOR THE MEN WHO HAVE US, THE LOSERS WHO HAD US, AND THE LUCKY PEOPLE WHO WILL MEET US!!

I have 4 beautiful friends and family that have survived breast cancer: my great aunt, my Memere (grandmother), my m-i-l Cathy, and my Supreme friend, Martha.

So, if you are reading this, I consider you to be a pretty lady...consider yourself tagged :)






3 comments:

lauren bergold said...

ooooooooh ta very much! the random things tag is fun...and i've not done one in a LONG time...so i think ya might just see mine tomorrow!

thanks, pretty lady!!! :)

(ps: where do you play t'internet backgammon??! no wait...don't tell me...i sooooooo can't afford to get re-addicted to that...!) ;)

Tracy said...

well i'm gonna have to give this some thought... i mean we know i'm not the least bit quirky........... ......
......
.....

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

Dear June what colors are your favorites in M and M's and do you save them for last?