The 'Varks are having a blog hop sponsored by Core'dinations! Today is Caard hop day one. Head over to Caardvarks to get started and play along. Lots of eye candy!
My sweet and uber-talented blog friend, Chrissie, nominated me for this award. Thank you, Chrissie!
I am supposed to list seven random things about myself...
1. I do not eat corn-on-the-cob like a typewriter. Starting on the right side, I eat around the cob. Once I make it all the way around, I move slightly left. Repeat until every kernel is eaten :)
2. I love chocolate. Especially dark chocolate, but not white chocolate.
3. I like fish and seafood, especially crab, shrimp, salmon, sea bass, cod, and scallops. Maryland crabs are the best!
4. My favorite spices are Old Bay (see #3 for crab and shrimp!!!), cinnamon, and cumin.
5. The most famous persons I've actually met (and shook hands with) are James Earl Jones and Joe Theismann.
6. I love every ethnic food I have ever tried, but Indian food is my favorite! Mmmm, veggie samosas, biryani, chili chicken, chicken 65, butter chicken (aka Makhani), and palak paneer!!!
7. Apparently I think too much about food :)
Now to nominate 7 people:
Bea ( a new friend I made at scrapbook.com)
Bree ( a new friend from Get Sketchy and on Twitter)
Deanna (my Design Diva friend)
Lauren (one of my first ever blog friends)
Leslie (a blog friend that I have actually met in person!)
Kristie ( a friend I made from my first blogoversary)
Silke (a friend who leaves me such lovely comments...sometimes twice in the same post!)