Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hey, Chick + Two Awards

I made a quick card today using a DCWV card base, white cs, BasicGrey June Bug papers & sticker, the Fiskars threading water border punch, SU! oval punches and dimensionals, and some doodles with a CM marker.

I received these two awards yesterday from Julie M. of Oh Well....

I have followed Julie unofficially for about a year and a half; now that I figured out how to officially follow in google reader, I am keeping up with my favorite blogs much better! I find I miss some posts, though. I *think* it takes 30 minutes or so for blogger to take a new post and put in google reader. That's my theory anyway...

I think Julie's style is similar to my own; check her out and see if you agree :)

16 comments:

Roberta said...

congrats June Bug on your blog awards...very impressive and it's nice to receive recognition from those you also appreciate. btw...blogger and most of the blog servers take 30 mins. too hours to cycle their server and update the posts...typepad does the same thing. Have a great weekend...I'm having a cookout for my babe before he heads off to PA ;}

Rebekah Williams said...

The award couldn't have been given to a sweeter person. I like this Julie already!

Mother in Northern VA said...

Congratulations June!

Macarena

1heart4stamping said...

Knew you are the best and now the world does too! Love your blog and creations!

Crazie Kat said...

Cute chick, cute card, and cool blog. Congratulations!!

Kard Queen said...

OMG--well deserved! Way to go! Love the chick!

Leslie Hanna said...

I'm tellin' ya - get a blog for all your awards! :-)

Silli said...

Hello June, your card is so cool and make me smile... The image is so funny. Great work... Big cyber hugs and happy friday!!!!!

Ann said...

Cute card and woohoo on the awards!

Anonymous said...

That chick is tooooooo stinkin' cute, love it!!

Anonymous said...

that cad is lovely. like the sentiment...

Kathy Jones said...

This is such a cute card!!! Love the colours and that sentiment is adorable!!! :)

Deb said...

Great card June, love the paper piecing! That's a pretty cute chick!!

Kristie said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! This card is adorable...I am loving that floral chickie :)
You really should get a separate blog for all your awards...you have more than anyone else I know!!! BUT they are all totally deserved sweetie ♥ Mwah

Etha said...

Love that sticker card, it is so sweet and simple :) Funny when I saw your image for the circle of friends on the side bar, it reminded me of one of my very first cards that I made! Just love that stamp!!

Steph Zerbe said...

This chick is too fun!
Great job. Love the colors!