Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Warm Thoughts from Flopsey & Jenny


I purchased this Flopsey stamp (My Favorite Things) on Sunday. The Sunday sketch at 365 Cards blog seemed perfect to try him out. I used SU! Candy Lane papers, SU! Very Vanilla card stock, and a DCWV card base. I was inspired by the great number of Christmas cards I have seen on blogs lately...I felt like I needed to catch up :)

I love to check out challenges. Sketches are my favorite challenges, but I like any and all challenges. Especially if the challenge forces me out of my box :) Speaking of sketch challenges, there is a new sketch blog starting up August 14th. It is called Get Sketchy. Check out their blinkie on my left sidebar.

I received this blog award from Jenny of Jenny's Creations blog. Thank you, sweet Jenny! I love Jenny's fun style. She creates the cutest cards :) Now there are rules for this award, but I am not gonna follow them. If you are still with me and are reading this post, then you truly are a Kreativ Blogger...consider yourself nominated!

13 comments:

Girlsinthecraft said...

How adorable is he? Great job w/the copics. Love the final effect.............deanna

Shauna K said...

super cute!! hehe Flopsey so cute! love the color scheme :D

Leslie Hanna said...

I do like Flopsey! I discovered my 'Tea' Flopsey the other day...still not inked.

Deb said...

Oh June, Flopsey is adorable!! I bought some MFT stamps the other day, but didn't see this one.... I can't wait to try mine out but I sure wish I had a Flopsy!! Great job on the card!! :-) Love the colours.

~amy~ said...

absolutely darling take on the Sunday sketch!!! Fabbie job!!

Silli said...

June, I love this image, this is soooo funny. Your card is beautiful... Hugs and happy day for you! Silke

Amy Sheffer said...

So cute, June! Love that image!

Unknown said...

Oh how CUTE! That is just the most adorable bunny!

(-: Heidi

Kathy Jones said...

Absolutely adorable!!!! Love your colours/papers and your colouring is wonderful!

Windy Hills said...

Fun with Flopsey! He is adorable and looks great on your card.

Kristie said...

I love this sooooo much! that Flopsey is too cute :) I love those Candy Lane papers and after seeing this I'm starting to think that I should make ALL my Christmas cards with that DSP this year :)

Pam said...

You're right, he is perfect for the sketch - so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. I would like to get updated with you new posts as I love to read your blog. Add me to your mailing list if you have any.