Thursday, February 21, 2013

BasicGrey Clippings at Shop Pumpkin Spice

  I created this fun little card from BasicGrey "Clippings" 6x6 papers, snippets, and adhesive chipboard pieces.  The "LOVE" typewriter stickers are by Rusty Pickle.  And I added a few staples.  

  I showed this card to my husband and he said, "You No Love me?"  Oh dear!  Perhaps I should have chosen the number of years we have been together or the number of years we have been married for the red "No." snippet :)

  Do you have a creative faux pas you care to share?  Hopefully I gave you a giggle with mine today!

You can find BasicGrey "Clippings" at the Shop Pumpkin Spice store.  Don't forget to link up your love-themed cards, LOs, and projects on the Shop Pumpkin Spice blog.  (Link up love projects here by 9pm PST Friday, February 22nd.)

Happy Thursday!

10 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

HA! I didn't even notice that, but then I bought an A Muse stamp because it said, "You are sitting at table No."

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL!! I didn't notice that either till your story!! I think it's hilarious!! I loveeeeeeeee your card!!

snappy scrappy said...

I still think it's pretty!!! Lee-Ann :)

Ros Crawford said...

Only a man would notice that! Haha! I love your card ... so cute!

Missy said...

This is great June, pretty papers and I like the scrabble tile!!

Sherrie K. said...

Haha, that's too funny! Leave it up to a guy:) Your card is awesome! I love the scrabble tile! Fun card!
Sherrie K

Unknown said...

That is pretty funny. I wouldn't have noticed it either. I think the card looks great my friend.

Hugs~

Windy Hills said...

This is such a classy card and a perfect one for a male. Great job!

Rose said...

lol would never had noticed if your hubby didn't first!!!
super sweet card girl :)

Cheryl said...

Love this! Great combination of elements. I love the alpha stickers.


--Cheryl--