Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Happy St.Patrick's Day!

February is nearing the end and St. Patrick's Day is on the way!

I had fun perusing my stamp sets and papers to create a
spring card with a flower.

For my sentiment I chose the 

A festive font, don't you agree?

The Joy's Life design team has created
spring cards with a flower
for your inspiration this week.  
Please click here to see what my
design team sisters created!

Other supplies:
Echo Park For the Record "Apron Strings", "Lace Stripes", "Advertisement", and "Element Stickers."

Happy Tuesday!

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!! I loveeeeeeee the colors!!

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card June...I love the pops of Green!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love the colours!! Lee-Ann :)

Arlene said...

These are such fun cards! Love the boldness of them. :)

Linda said...

Wonderful card June. I love the colors!

Adriana B said...

wow this is so awesome love the colours and design :)

Maria Matter said...

this is such a great design June, love the flower!! Fabulous St Patty card!
hugs & blessings

Unknown said...

I just love the colors you used here. What a pretty card my friend.

Hugs~

MS said...

Fabulous! I love the border punches pieces an the colors. Fun design!

Missy said...

Super font, and I love the border strips!!

Rose said...

stunning!! love how the black makes that beautiful bloom pop!!!