Thursday, February 28, 2013

Lucky 2 Have U

  "Lucky to have you" is my favorite sentiment to use for St. Patrick's Day cards because they can also be used for an anniversary card.  I planned my entire card around this typewriter that I fussy cut from Jillibean Soup "Sweet and Sour" paper.  All of the other papers and stickers are from Echo Park "For the Record."  I was drawn to the 2 and U typewriter-style stickers.

  I purchased everything to create this card from the Shop Pumpkin Spice store:

Supplies:  Jillibean Soup "Sweet and Sour" (typewriter); Echo Park For the Record "Fabric Store", "Newsprint", "Alpha Stickers", and "Element Stickers"

  Here are some previous cards that
 I have made using Echo Park "For the Record":
and I have another new "For the Record"
card that I will post this Saturday!

  I hope you shop at Pumpkin Spice for all of your paper-crafting supplies :)

Happy Thursday!

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING the colors and the typewriter!!

Claudine said...

Pretty awesome card June! Really like it.

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love the patterns!! Lee-Ann :)

Angi Barrs said...

Fabulous! Love that typewriter!

MS said...

That's a great sentiment! Love that typewriter too!

Missy said...

Those are great papers, and I love how you did the sentiment on the one at the top!!

Arlene said...

Another great card, I love the colors...you made them work so well together.

Unknown said...

Ahhh. What a sweet card. It has me smiling...

Hugs~

Rose said...

love the sentiment and typewriter :)
hope your having a great weekend my friend :)

Shelly said...

Well for the record :)they are ALL fantastic!! Such great paper and awesome designs!! That skunk is so CUTE!
Shelly