Friday, February 8, 2013

Celebrate with Mel!

   Today's post is in honor of my lovely Twitter and blog friend, Melissa Shea.  In addition to being a sweet and thoughtful person, Mel has oodles of talent.  I adore her style.  And what are we celebrating?  Mel now has 100 followers!
   Quite often Mel has several cards in a single post.  Eye candy galore!  That is why I created three cards for this post, rather than just one.
  I hope you will stop by Mel's blog, "Love my Scraps."  If you are enamored with her style as much as I am, you can be her 101st follower :)

Congrats, Melissa.  I love you, Girl!

8 comments:

Shauna K said...

congrats to mel! loving your cards, especially the second one with the offset circle and gift- love it :D

Lisa said...

All three of your cards are so awesome!! Love the designs!! Happy Friday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Shelly said...

June, you are just so super SWEET! I just love all three cards! I can't get enough of the bright fun color - AWESOME my friend!
and guess what I just became Mel's #120 :)
Thanks for sharing!
Shelly

MS said...

I didn't know that's why you made 3!! So fun and I love them all! Thanks for the sweet words and for helping celebrate!! Love you!!

Angi Barrs said...

Your cards are so fun. Congrats to Mel! I'm off to check out her blog! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are soooooooo beautiful! I love love love the colors and loveeeeeeee those little presents on that first one!!!!

~amy~ said...

now how fun is this?! Lovin' all your bright and fun cards June!

LauraJane:) said...

Stopping by from Mel's party!
Great celebrating with you and her 100 followers:)
SUPER FUN CARDS!