Saturday, February 23, 2013

Xs and Os for Jillibean Soup

  This week's challenge on the Pumpkin Spice blog is "Xs and Os."  I immediately thought of these papers that came in one of my Artful Delight kits from February 2012; I thought it only appropriate to also use them for the February challenge at Artful Delight.  The corrugated butterfly is also Jillibean Soup from my stash.  The twine and brad are from retired Shop Pumpkin Spice kits.

Supplies:
paper:  Jillibean Soup "Sweet and Sour"; Bazzill card stock
corrugated butterfly:  Jillibean Soup
brad
twine
punch:  5/8" circle (for "X O X O")

I hope you will link up with me for the "Xs and Os" challenge and/or the Artful Delight challenge.

Happy Saturday!

15 comments:

Linda Breedlove said...

I love your bright colors, June and adore the corrugated butterfly... the twine and brad go perfect with it!
Have a happy weekend!
Hugs!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...love the paper!! Lee-Ann :)

Sherrie K. said...

LOve the striped and flowered paper! The butterfly is gorgeous and super cute challenge! Hope to get back!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Rose said...

love the bright colors and how you punched the xoxo out :)
happy weekend girlfriend

MS said...

So fun, so bright, so pretty :) Love it!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! I LOVE that butterfly and the fun colors.

Court said...

SO cute Juney-dune!

artfuldelight said...

I saw this card on FB and wondered if it was an old AD kit. So cool that you still have stuff left AND made a card with it AND entered our sketch challenge with it. Fabulous card!!! :-)

CarlaKH said...

Ohhh I really like this....so cool and the textures/dimension is great!

Angi Barrs said...

Love that corrugated butterfly. Adorable card.

Unknown said...

Such cute my friend...

Hugs~

Windy Hills said...

This is such a fun card! Great job incorporating so many different elements--cute too.

Missy said...

This is great June, I love the corrougaed cardboard butterfly with the pretty pearl!!

Denine said...

June, I love all these bright colors. Makes me feel like the nice weather is almost here. :) Thank you for playing with us at the Pumpkin Spice Weekly Challenge - XOXO project. Hugs,

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! LOVING the colors and the butterfly!!