Sunday, April 14, 2013

A Chic Umbrella - feminine birthday card

   I've had this sentiment by The Cat's Pajamas and I have finally used it today!  I found the perfect reason too:  this current Pinspired Challenge:
I used both sides of My Mind's Eye Indie Chic Ginger "Pictures" Damask.  The 12x12 has amazing thickness and texture!  I like the sun pattern on the yellow side and the elegant pattern on the orange side.  The shimmery silver paper is from my stash and I punched the cloud from a scrap of vellum:
Happy Sunday!

11 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful, perfect sentiment!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!! LOVING that umbrella!!

Migdalia said...

Very Beautiful!!TFS
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

artfuldelight said...

LOVE the sentiment, fabulous card June! :-)

Kard Queen said...

What an adorable card and theme. Love the umbrella!

Annette Allen said...

Pretty card June.. thanks for joining us at Pinspired Challenge..

Cathy McGrath said...

What a great sentiment! Your design is just perfect.

Tatiana Yemelyanenko said...

So fresh idea! Gorgeous card!

Ros Crawford said...

This is really lovely ... what a great sentiment too!

~amy~ said...

How cute! There's something about umbrellas...love them!

Erica said...

Love your umbrella and that sentiment! Thanks for playing Pinspired Challenges!