Saturday, April 27, 2013

Nature challenge


   This week's challenge at Shop Pumpkin Spice is "Nature."  I usually think of flowers, then trees, then critters.
  My Echo Park "Sweet Day" collection needed some love, so I brought it out to play.  I went in search of a sketch and I found an oldie-but-goodie with this Cardabilities sketch #39: 

Supplies:
paper:  Echo Park "Sweet Day"
stickers:  Echo Park "Sweet Day" (bunch of flowers and "love" sentiment)
border punch:  Fiskars
corner punch:  SU
pearls:  SU

Happy Saturday!  You have until Friday, May 3rd to link up your "nature" card...link here.

8 comments:

Adriana B said...

sweet card :)

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love the design!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and love love love the pearls!!

Denine said...

Oh... so pretty. I love this sketch.. totally my 'simple' style. Thanks for playing with us at the Pumpkin Spice weekly challenge June! Your card is supper cute.
Hugs

Migdalia said...

Gorgeous!!Perfect take on the sketch!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

SugarGem said...

This is really pretty June! That sketch is cool too... Might have to play with that one.

Rose said...

so pretty :)

Missy said...

How pretty is this....I like the banners!!!