Saturday, April 27, 2013

Nature challenge


   This week's challenge at Shop Pumpkin Spice is "Nature."  I usually think of flowers, then trees, then critters.
  My Echo Park "Sweet Day" collection needed some love, so I brought it out to play.  I went in search of a sketch and I found an oldie-but-goodie with this Cardabilities sketch #39: 

Supplies:
paper:  Echo Park "Sweet Day"
stickers:  Echo Park "Sweet Day" (bunch of flowers and "love" sentiment)
border punch:  Fiskars
corner punch:  SU
pearls:  SU

Happy Saturday!  You have until Friday, May 3rd to link up your "nature" card...link here.

8 comments:

Adriana B said...

sweet card :)

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love the design!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and love love love the pearls!!

Denine said...

Oh... so pretty. I love this sketch.. totally my 'simple' style. Thanks for playing with us at the Pumpkin Spice weekly challenge June! Your card is supper cute.
Hugs

Creative M said...

Gorgeous!!Perfect take on the sketch!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

SugarGem said...

This is really pretty June! That sketch is cool too... Might have to play with that one.

Rose said...

so pretty :)

Missy said...

How pretty is this....I like the banners!!!