Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Feminine card from BasicGrey Lucille

  This has been a marvelous week!  I spent Sunday afternoon with my 5 year+ blog friend, Leslie Hanna...the crooked stamper herself.  And today I spent the day with Amy Sheffer catching up; we talked the entire time and did not craft anything.  I feel so fortunate to have such good (and crafty) friends.

  I wanted to try out my new "Lucille" BasicGrey 6x6 pad.  This collection will make terrific mother's day cards!  My ribbon is 8 or 9 years old, from Close to My Heart (CTMH).  The dark red Bazzill card stock and stamp are also old stash that I have had for a few years.

  I am entering my card in the following challenges:


Supplies:
paper:  BasicGrey "Lucille" 6x6; Bazzill card stock; white card stock
ink:  My Pink Stamper "Texas Chocolate"
ribbon:  CTMH
sentiment stamp:  SU "Teeny Tiny Wishes"

Happy Wednesday!

19 comments:

Danni said...

Beautiful card! I have that paper--now I *need* to use it! LOL!

Denise Price said...

This turned out so pretty! I love the thin red borders that tie the design together.

Migdalia said...

Just GORGEOUS!!TFS
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

~amy~ said...

Well how fun...love getting together with crafty peeps:)
Your card is so pretty!!! Love how girly it is:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Glad you had fun with your friends!! I loveeeeeeee the colors and the ribbon!!

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful card June- I love these papers - I cut into mine on Monday after hoarding them for a month.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Missy said...

SO pretty June, the first thing that popped out at me was that pretty bow!!

crafty-stamper said...

pretty card -thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown
Carol DT x

jennyplace2 said...

Such a stunning card, the papers and colors are so very elegant. Have a good day!

Denine said...

Absolutely gorgeous card my friend.
Hugs,

Sally Dube said...

Love your pretty papers and gorgeous bow!! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown!!
Blessings to you June!!

Francesca said...

Beautiful girly creation
thanks for joining us at
Oldie but a goodie challenge

Hugs
Francesca

Peanut said...

What a beautiful work of art, June! You've used such lovely papers. Thanks for entering our Focus on the Sentiment challenge. It's been a pleasure to see your creation. Please come back next week and show us more! …x
Asha - Tuesday Throwdown DT
Sunny Summer Crafts

MS said...

how did i not know you went to that retreat?? gorgeous card, love it!

artfuldelight said...

Beautiful card!! That collection does make a great Mother's Day card :-)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Totally gorgeous!!! :D

Unknown said...

Such a gorgeous Mothers day card..
It will be here before you know it.

Hugs~

lauren bergold said...

duuuuuuuude! so jealous you've had crafty play dates!!! (even if nothing actually got DONE at one... i'm sure the ideas were brewing... that will payoff!!!) as for this card, you know perfectly well you had me at"BG"!!! :) :) :)

Shelly said...

Oh my goodness this is beautiful! I just got this paper pad and I'm excited to use it:)
Shelly