Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Birthday, Kristie!!!


My wonderful friend, Kristie Morrison, is celebrating her birthday on Saturday, July 11th. I am participating in a blog hop as a surprise for sweet Kristie. It is already Friday morning in Queensland, Australia, and Kristie is probably fixing her morning coffee right now :)

If you would like to see Kristie's other virtual birthday cards, start here, at Madonna's website (Kristie's lovely sister). If you have arrived from Lauren's blog, you are in the right place.

In my mail yesterday I received a card from Kristie with some Magnolia stamped images. This cute little Tilda was one of the stamped images Kristie sent me. I colored her with copics, Bic markers, and SU! markers. Last night ~7pm the FedEx man brought me my new BasicGrey Lemonade papers. I coordinated the papers with some Bazzill card stock (pink is Kristie's favorite color), and Kristie's virtual birthday card is born!

Now hop on over to see what Leslie has for the birthday girl.

16 comments:

Vicki said...

Precious card and what a beautiful cake! Best Wishes to the birthday girl! Blessings to you!

MadonnaDunn said...

Gorgeous Cake & Card Miss June!! Thanks for playing along!! It's been so much fun!!

Kristie said...

That may just be the MOST AWESOME looking cake ever!!!! Just gorgeous!!! And thank you for the lovely card...I adore it ♥
Thanks so much for playing along with my crazy sister and her fab birthday surprise...you're the best! I love it!!!! Everyone is going to want a blog hop for their birthday now ;)

lauren bergold said...

woohoo!!! miss june, you have ROCKED the birthday blog hop!!! i think she is right, EVERYONE is gonna want their very own ♥BBH♥ now!!! :)

ps: i loooove that the card you made miss k has one of *her* tilda's on it! SUCH a fab idea!

Nikki Bond said...

Love that cake picture and your card is truly fabulous! This was tooo much fun! {SMILES}

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

OOOOh I want some of that cake, thats such an awesome cake. Gorgeous Magnolia card too.
Kristy xo

Silli said...

such a yummy cake...June, I love the cake and I love your sweet card! The paper is so beautiful. I wish you a happy day my friend! Hugs Silke

Lynda said...

I am a recent Magnolia wagon rider...but love them to bits and I love this card....may have to find this wee cutie too!! The cake is to die for...I'll help myself to an imaginary slice....if that's ok??

Deb said...

Oh wow!! She is absolutely darling, I love the colours you chose to coordinate with the paper!! :-) Such a sweet card. And oooh, that cake is gorgeous!!

Windy Hills said...

The card is too much for words.
It is cute, adlorable, and classy as always. Happy birthday Kristie!

Kard Queen said...

Cute, cute, cute. I am a long standing admirer of your cards. You are so thoughtful to participate; lovely gesture!

stampmonkey said...

What a sweet card you made for your friend. I'm sure she's gonna love it, especially since the image is one she sent you. ;)

Shauna K said...

awww so very cute! it's almost as if she's sitting on the border going across the card! hehe :D and the button is the perfect embellie!

Silli said...

Hello sweet June, I wish you a happy happy weekend... Big cyberhugs from Silkexoxo

Unknown said...

What a sweet way to celebrate a friend's birthday!

Darling, darling card June!

(-: Heidi

Rebekah Williams said...

June, dear, did you MAKE that yummi-licious cake? Because if you did, girl, A-MAZ-ING.

My birthday's in February. :)