For my main image I used 2 SU stamps (Sweet Dreams set), the sentiment, and SU markers to coordinate with the papers. The button, ribbon, and brad are from my stash. I used an SU punch, Boho blossoms, behind my button. Pile #3 is getting smaller!
Thank you, Rae!
Thank you, Roberta!
1. I am a total Gleek. I re-watch episodes of Glee while I craft. I love my dvr!
2. My other favorite show is Burn Notice. I *heart* Michael Westen, Sam Axe (aka Chuck Finley), and Fiona Glenanne.
3. My favorite musicals are: The Phantom of the Opera, Les Misérables, and Wicked.
4. 7 is my favorite number and red is my favorite color.
5. I love to read murder mysteries (not too gory).
6. I started taking tap dance classes at the age of 37.
7. I am married to the love of my life, dhDH (dear husband Doug Houck aka "Hottie") for nearly 20 years and our twin girls are almost 9yo.